- Text Messaging Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for short codes 27590, 32592, 70650, and 73733:
- Whenever possible, messages sent via these short codes will be sent free-to-end-user (FTEU). FTEU messages will not be charged to your wireless account.
- User information will only be used for the service they have opted-in for, contractually or otherwise, and will not be used for other services provided on these short codes.
- User information will not be sold to a 3rd party.
- User requests will not be used as a blanket opt-in to receive additional messages outside the context of the specific program to which they have agreed to participate.
- For more information about this program, text HELP to the short code.
- To opt-out from services on these short codes, text STOP, END, CANCEL, QUIT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to the short codes.
Customer Service: Please contact us toll-free at 1-877-576-2265.